◎Introduced by three usages and price ranges.
For customers / For advanced tea drinkers
[100g 1,000 yen or more]
1. The day of picking is early, the tea leaves are soft, mellow and have a strong flavor.
2. Depending on the temperature of hot water and the amount of tea leaves, the difference in taste is large, and the degree of ripening after opening is high.
3.Because you can find the brewing method that suits the tea or the brewing method that you like, you can enjoy creating "my best tea" that cannot be tasted with other tea leaves!
Can be used for both customers! ! Daily use for tea lovers
[100g 1,000 yen - around 500 yen]
1. Because the tea leaves have the best balance of quality, production volume and price, it is a price range that allows you to understand the characteristics of the teahouse.
2 You can enjoy a stable taste by adding the temperature of hot water and the appropriate amount of tea leaves according to the recipe. Therefore, it is a recommended tea leaf if you can put it firmly for visitors.
3. In some cases, it is sold as "Aracha (farmer's tea)" that looks powdery and contains stems. (At our farm, we sell unrefined tea for Kaguya-hime and below.)
Feel free to enjoy delicious tea every day!
[100g 500 yen or less]
1. The important point of this class is that the tea leaves should not have unpleasant bitterness or astringency and still have good taste. Furthermore, it is highly cost-effective. (It is impossible to create tea leaves that have both of these characteristics unless you are a specialty store that sells directly from the production area.)
2. It is better to cool the water and put it in carefully, but unless the tea leaves can be tasted delicious even in boiling water, there is no difference between supermarkets and mass retailers. is!
(Of course, our tea leaves fight with delicious tea leaves even in hot water!)
There are 3 types of features of "deal tea leaves".
1) Tea leaves picked at the end of the 1st bancha
Tea leaves targeted by our company [Delicious “Taikoban”]
2) First picked tea leaves of the 2nd crop
Tea leaves targeted by our company [Strongly flavored “natural blessings” ]
3) Tea leaves using 1st bancha
Tea leaves targeted by our company [Gentle sweetness "Amami Bancha"]
These three types are the majority of tea leaves that are sold for less than 500 yen.
If the price is 300 yen or less per 100g, most of the tea will be 2nd bancha. If you are a tea shop or producer who can carefully select the products (stalks, powdered tea, and large leaves that come out during processing of tea leaves), you can produce high-quality tea leaves at an affordable price.
However, the amount of high-quality offerings is limited, so when you come across something delicious, you should imagine that this teahouse has high-quality offerings! It's a good idea to ask the store about the items they sell and why they're so affordable.
Shops with owners who can talk in detail purchase tea leaves from producers in unrefined tea, and make tea using the products they offer.
*We pack all 3 types in a zipper bag, so you can easily compare these 3 types.
Please enjoy tea time with your favorite "bargain tea leaves" for the first time!